Monday, December 27, 2010

18 Week Old Baby 4 Formula Feeds A Day

2003 audi a4 hello

Marie Corion (maco78@yopmail.com) has posted a new blog entry.

Blog Entry hello Dec 27, '10 12:05 PM for everyone
Today, the prayers are worth the time, much more precious than diamonds and lor. You would presently trying to overcome hard times, but know that the Lord is ready to bless you on a path, that is to say in situations that only he can help you keep foi.Je ay introduce myself, My name is Marie Corion I am married, Fire, that is to say to the deceased, my husband CARLOS McCallum of Canadian nationality, glorious and blessed memory of who was a consultant engineer of the republic Benin for nine years. After six years of marriage, he died after a short and simple illness of 4 days. Since his death, I struggled in diseases such as brain cancer and diabetes that push me to come here to treat me (LONDON). Most recently, my doctor told me that I would not survive after the next three weeks to come, this was my problem of cancer that bothered me for quite longtemps.Ayant known my present condition, is my decision to donate, a charitable organization, all that I've inherited from my husband defunt.Dans fear of finding people good morals who can use that money to good end, I've been chosen by those whom God wanted to bless and jai cest why you decided to leave my fortune to ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S. DOLLARS (1,500,000 U.S. Dollars) With all modesty and sincerity dune donor. The world is so perverse on the mercy of God that jai took this decision because I havent been with my married denfant who can inherit this money, either I dont no family as to bring confidence with a black man after the death of my husband CARLOS McCallum, my family for my rejected, merely because that fianssail is contrary to the custom of my family. Both I ran my fortune bequeathed to my current lover, but it is so bad that characters he runs across to get my money right now while I'm still alive in my situation. For my other material goods, which are not money well on, I ve made a good distribution.Je am sure that after my death I will be with God the most merciful and benefactor. As I am currently the hospital, contact me m outside world is allowed only once a week or so I can move my jen took the opportunity to send you this message of urgent appeal. So I do not want my lover has always lapping around me because of my fortune is made aware of this message that I run on the Internet, for that fact I urge you to exercise discretion around you. As soon as I ressoive your reply and confirm your availability to receive the money and use the honor, I give you the contact of the institution in Benin Republic who await my instructions before transferring this fund that I would show them. I want you to know that the funds you receive as a gift of a woman from dying, you do good use, of the use to bless else poor (such is my dearest wish at this time) and so you'll have no problems with no clauses that d have made him with my institution that I have deposited the money and who will transfer you discreetly largent.Repondez me in my inbox is the most consulted: marie.coriodominique @ yahoo.fr May Peace and the mercy of God be with you. Mme Marie Corion 




Add a Comment
   




Copyright 2010 Multiply, 6001 Park of Commerce Blvd, Boca Raton, FL
Stop e-mails, view our privacy policy, or report abuse: click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment