Thursday, January 13, 2011

Implant Bleed On Ultrasound At 9 Weeks

Dearest,

From Bea & Aka Prince.


Dearest,


Without doubt, I know that this message was a surprise for you
, but the reason for your help emergency. I'm
Aka Miss Bea, the daughter of former Chief Financial
Sierra Leone Diamond Corporation
Mr.Marcus Aka, who was assassinated by rebel forces
loyal to Sankoh Forday at the height of the civil war
in our country Sierra Leone. Before my father

died, he gave our mother a
certificate of deposit for a secret deposit of the $ 15,000,000.00
$ million. My mother, who died later
hypertension six months after the death of my father on his sick bed
told me to collect the documents
and submit to the finance company,

If she ends up dying and sure source of trust
and reliable partner for foreign help to re
Cuper money from the financial firm of his country
board after me and my little brother (the prince) will join the person for
placement of funds for
good company and continue our studies.

This was for my father before his death.
and I handed the documents to the finance company and they are waiting for
the foreign partner of our coordinated
late father ofdetails, it is also
compliance with the agreement of my late father went into the financial company
whendepositing money will be transferred & # 233; Res
to recipient countries,

that describe all the names in the financial undertaking.
For this reason, you are prompted to provide your contact details we
willsubmit the company
Financing transfer money. You can also warn
money pending when
me and my younger brother to join you for
investment and to continue our studies.

You have 10% of the total and 40 shares
% of the activity will be yours. Please do not expose this
transaction because it is a lot of bad things that
happening in the world.
we trust and hope that youwill not the registered money
when it transferred to your country before arriving in your country
.


May God bless you for helping us.
Regards.
& Bea Aka Prince

0 comments:

Post a Comment