Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Louis Vuitton Clipart





Hello
If I wanted to send you this message, not a chance. This is because your email was selected by the robot electronica WX.7AR secure my PC.

I want firstly to apologize for this intrusion into your life even though I admit that this is very important to me. My name is Marie Paule DETHIER, born August 8, 1948 in Brussels, Belgium. I suffer from throat cancer for over 3 ½ years there and unfortunately, my doctor just informed me that I'm in terminal and my days are numbered because of my health enough gradient. I am a widow and I have not had children that I began to regret bitterly.

In fact, the reason I am contacting you is that I want to donate a portion of my property because I have nobody who could inherit. I almost sold all my things including a company exporting timber and rubber and steel industry in Africa I live for over 20 years. A big part of all money raised was paid to various humanitarian associations around the world but especially here in Africa.

As for the rest of the sum which amounts to exactly € 850,000.00 (Eight hundred and fifty thousand Euros) currently on a Personal Account Locked, my last wish would be to donate it to you can invest in your business and especially in the humanitarian sector. I am quite aware that I intend to do and I think despite the fact that we do not know that you will make good use of that sum. I beg you to please accept this legacy but do you nothing in return if not always think to do good around you, that I could not do during my life.

That said, being assured of having fallen on a person responsible and above all good faith, I ask you to please contact me as soon as possible to give you more explanation on the reasons for my action and the course of things. Please contact me as soon as possible if you agree to my offer. May God be with you!

Please contact me via my email address Personal: dethiermariepaule@live.fr

May peace and mercy of God be with you.


Ms. Marie Paule DETHIER


0 comments:

Post a Comment