Monday, February 28, 2011

Broker Introduction Letter

MAM dismissed by the people dare talk of a cabal

.
"Mr. President, dear Nicolas (added by hand),

For nine years I have served our country with pride and happiness, head of sovereign ministries that President Jacques Chirac and then you yourself have entrusted to me.

It is an honor. It is a responsibility.

I have tried to respond by ensuring that, in my role as in my personal conduct, to always meet, not only legally but also the dignity, morality and loyalty.

past few weeks, I am the target of political attacks and conveying media to create suspicion, cons-truths and amalgams. I answered it point by point to set the record straight.

last fortnight, that's my family that suffers from some media real harassment in his private life, to try to find something to weaken me failing to have found my home.

This campaign does not affect my relationship with my international partners nor my ability to fulfill the mission entrusted to me, as everyone has seen recently in Brazil yesterday in the Gulf. I can not however accept that some people use this cabal to try to convince a weakening of the international policy of France.

I have too much regard for the men and women Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs who serve our country with dedication and skill to accept that their actions could be affected by this manipulation.

I have too high an opinion of politics in the service of France to accept being used as a pretext for such an operation.

I have too much loyalty and friendship to you to accept your international action can, in anything, suffer.

Although the feeling of having committed any breach, so I decided to leave my duties as Minister of Foreign and European Affairs.

I therefore ask you to please accept my resignation.

Please accept, Mr. President, the assurances of my highest consideration.

With my faithful friendship "(added by hand).

Michele Alliot-Marie "

0 comments:

Post a Comment