Saturday, February 26, 2011

Instant Camera Target

GOD BE WITH YOU



Hello

I know that my message should be a surprise for you. So I ask you to kindly m'escuser I am writing in order to obtain cooperation and trust you can allow me to make an urgent matter with you. My name is Pamela
GHEZ I am currently living in London for health reasons more and more degrading but I am French of origin
. Indeed I contact you this way for you to help me achieve my dreams against humanity. Precisely

I suffer from a brain cancer in terminally ill and my doctor just informed me that my days are numbered gold I have a large amount in a black briefcase in West Africa where I have been in business

I decide to donate your this amount to help you with your future

I await your mail. answer me in my private box: Pamellaghez@live.fr

Pamella GHEZ Regards.


0 comments:

Post a Comment